Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: 5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Old Core
See http://hole.tuziwo.info/stress-test-xwiki-for-subwikis-creation.html which led me to create this JIRA issue.
- Download the XE standalone distribution (using HSQLDB)
- Create a page named WikiStressTestCode.FromRequest with the following content:
- Create another page (which can be used to remove all created wikis to try again) named WikiStressTestCode.DeleteWikis:
- Create on the filesystem a file named create-wiki.sh in the directory where you start XWiki:
- Create a file named stress-test.sh next to it:
- Start XE
- Run stress-test.sh
- After some point you'll start to see permission errors. It can happen after 15 wikis have been created, after 80 or after 150. For me it happens regularly at around 50-60 wikis.