- create a global user (fill the first name and last name)
- create a subwiki (import the default xwiki XAR) with the new user as a member
- login as the new user (don't forget to give him a password)
- create a document in the subwiki (for the example, Sandbox/FooBar)
- create another document (for the example, Sandbox/LiveTableProblem) with the following code
You should see in the 'last author' column that the document 'Sandbox/FooBar' only display the login of the user, not the prettyname.
The same procedure but in the main wiki works well.
The livetable is calling getLocalUserName inside the LiveTableResultsMacros page for doc.author and doc.creator.