Under some circumstances (history page view, paging and not showing minor edits) it might happen that a "showminor=false" parameter is used. In that case the button to switch to "show minor edits" is labled wrongly as "hide minor edits". (It correctly toggles the show/hide minor edits stuff, so no loss in functionality, just a wrong label)
Steps to reprduce
- create a page with at least 21 major versions
- go to the history view by klicking on the history tab, then on "show minor edit"
- click on "hide minor edits"
- the button correctly changes it label to "show minor edits"
- also you should see "paging" with the option to switch to page 2.
- if you switch to page 2, the button label incorrectly changes to "hide minor edits"
The problem appears because the button label is "hide minor edits" as soon as a "showminor" parameter is present in the request, while modor edits are acrually only shown when "showminor=true".