When looking at the Distribution Wizard's report step, after installing a new XWiki instance or after an upgrade, if you hover on the icons, it would be nice to provide some titles about what the iconography represents:
- .document.node(.modified/.created/.deleted) - title='Modified' / 'Page Modified'
- documentaction_delete - title='Delete'
- documentaction_rollback - title='Rollback'
- The Distribution Wizard's report step icons (i.e. associated DOM elements) need to have assigned title attributes so that, when hovering with the mouse, the tooltip will be displayed.
- The tiles need to be added as translatable stings, using XWiki's Localization Module (i.e. not directly as an English string in the DOM).
- At least the 5 cases described above need to be covered (document created/modified/deleted and actions delete/rollback), but if other cases exist in that report, they should be covered too.