Pull Request accepted
If it's your first Google Code-In task it's highly recommended to start with Become a community member.
- The student will need to have a Jira account, if it's not the case you can signup here
- The student will also need a https://www.github.com account. You might also want to take a look at Git and GitHub interface documentations.
- Assign yourself to the Jira issue
com.xpn.xwiki.api.Element should provide an API to access the DocumentReference provided by the internal BaseElement.
- The student must commit the changes and create a pull request on <indicate repository>
- The summary of the Pull Request must have a first line matching the JIRA issue following by a colon and then the title of this issue
- Add a comment in the jira issue mentioning your pull request and provide a link to it
If you have any question you should use the Chat (faster answer, but when there is someone around) or the Forum (more people available, but slower answer).
- links to