In our installation XWiki generates incorrect document links in
It duplicates /bin path element into /bin/bin in every link.
- XWiki 6.1 (and recently tried 6.4.1 with the same result)
- Tomcat7 container running ROOT.war with XWiki application on
- xwiki.cfg contains xwiki.home uncommented and set to a correct public URL
- Nginx frontend using proxy_pass to serve the public URL
We have also noticed that links to the same pages in emails sent by "Share
by email" extension are correct (no /bin duplication).
See also the mail thread at http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/users/2015-February/029983.html
- add a rewrite rule to Nginx config to change /bin/bin/* into /bin/*
- is related to
XWIKI-13302 Watchlist App Email Notification generates incorrect links when XWiki is deployed as ROOT
- relates to
XWIKI-11923 Allow supporting XWiki deployed as ROOT webapp without having to set xwiki.webapppath