I found a bug with right access.
I use LDAP authentication and xwiki local groups
Everyone (in LDAP directory) can read all my xwiki but only XWiki.XWikiEditeurs have write access on a space Encyclopédie.
XWiki.XWikiEditeurs contains some groups:
- XWiki.GF_PiloteM2 (XWiki.xwikilecteur user in it)
- XWiki.GF_CacP3 (XWiki.xwikilecteur user in it)
- XWiki.GF_xxx (XWiki.xwikilecteur user is NOT inside)
this sub groups contains users.
Sometimes users of XWiki.GF_PiloteM2 and XWiki.GF_CacP3 lose write access on Encyclopédie (I didn't found the cause).
When this happen, I found a way to fix this write access problem:
I simply remove XWiki.xwikilecteur from a subgroup AND I replace him in same subgroups!!!
It is clearely a bug, isn't it?
XWiki.xwikilecteur is in this groups:
and Encyclopédie space have this right access:
- XWikiAllGroup: read/comment
- XWikiEditeurs : read/comment/write