Try to copy a parent page A with default Administrator user. See images.
- copyChildren.png shows 2 children are affected by the change,
- but if you go in ?viewer=children you can see 6 results, see viewerChildren.png
- while the Homepage Tree displayes 7 entries, see homeTree.png
- Existing pages: A, B, C, F, G, D Terminal
- Non existing pages: E, D
- Deleted pages: D
- the copy children count, counts only direct (B.WebHome, A.WebPreferences)
- the tree displays also non existing pages (E), but no WebPreferences
- the children view, doesn't count non existing pages, but counts WebPreferences
The count from Copy, Rename, Delete should show the same number. I think the correct is '6'