- Create nested spaces a/b/c/
- Under c create terminal pages d and e
- Edit page d and add a link to page e: [[Link to page e>>doc:e]]
- When you try to rename page d to f in space Main it's mandatory to check "Update 0 links to this page" in order for the relative link to page e to still work. This is a bit confusing, since you expect the checkbox to only refer to backlinks. As I don't have backlinks to page d, I'm being prompted to make 0 updates, so I'm not likely to check this box.
Result: in page f, the link to page e is broken, since page e is no longer a sibling and I haven't checked "Update 0 links to this page"
When I do check the "Update 0 links to this page" checkbox, my link to page e works from the renamed page.
- Resolve the relative links without checking a box (what I expected).
- Adapt the current message to say "Update links to and from this page"
- Have another checkbox to update relative links from this page that is checked by default.