1. Create a subwiki with this specific option:
-> Select what kind of users can access to the wiki:
Both global and local users are available in the wiki
2. After the subwiki was created, check the breadcrumb of the Main page of the subwiki and also check the drawer menu options.
- Breadcrumb will contain: The home icon (with the redirect link to the global wiki Main page) / the name of the subwiki / Home of the subwiki
- If you check the menu, you will not find the Home tab that should redirect to the global wiki Main page.
- So , the issue is: you can access the global wiki from the breadcrumb, but not from the menu.
- If also global and local users are able to access this subwiki, a decision should be taken: remove the redirect to the global wiki from the breadcrumb of the subwiki (and this way, local users should have access only on their area - the subwiki) or add the home tab in the menu of thr subwiki (so this way, the global wiki will be accessed by both)