Affects Version/s: 6.4.7
Fix Version/s: None
At the moment sub-menus are wrapping so fast on horizontal menus that two words can't fit into it without taking two lines. The edit UI of the menu allow you to do fancy stuff but since you have a very short space to write your label, you don't.
Expected result :
- Have a limited minimum size for sub-menus
- Have a far bigger maximum size before it wraps ( related to the browser windows size ?)
- Allow the sub-menu to expand the width of it until the maximum size
- When opening a sub-sub-menu, it have to be stuck to the sub-menu (no spaces between those)
- When opening multiple menu, the last opened have to go over the previous opened one
- When a menu reach the end of the screen, display it on the other side in order for it not to go over the screen.