How to reproduce:
- install the menu application
- create a menu and display this menu "After Header"
- go to a page (e.g. Sandbox)
- print this page using the print function of the browser (ctrl + P)
- a non-accurate preview of what will be printed can be seen using the menu "More actions -> Print preview"
- The menu will be printed along with the page
- The CSS of the menu will, however, not be applied, so the menu will take a lot of room from the printed page and will be ugly. Actually, the way this menu is printed depends on the browser (somehow)
- Since other navigation elements of the page are not printed, I would not expect this menu to be printed
- I would at least expect it to look like the print preview, and be styled properly
- The most bothering thing is that the menu is actually taking a big space in the page, without providing information that is more interesting than other elements of the page