Hello I have used XWIKI for a long time behind the pound load balancer. My latest PROD is 7.4.
I recently upgraded to 8.1 and it looks like a disaster behind the same load balancer. I am using SSL.
I went through all the docs and setup the X-FORWARDED stuff and no improvement.
It took a bit of sleuthing but I determined there is a strange issue with webjars.
This version for port 8080 direct works fine. Here is an example
When run via the SSL load balancer, this is one of may URLs that fail.
I did some digging and found if i remove the wiki%3A under the SSL, it resolves properly. So like this:
Maybe I have done something wrong but my guess is it is a defect of some sort on 8.1 as 7.4 works.
If I missed something, that would be great to know. If it is already fixed in a release candidate that would be great to know as well...