XWiki Platform
  1. XWiki Platform
  2. XWIKI-13812

Some of the translations are broken at step 3 on AWM on subwikis

    Details

    • Difficulty:
      Unknown
    • Documentation:
      N/A
    • Documentation in Release Notes:
      N/A
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      Log in as Admin . Create a subwiki leaving default options selected . Creating an app with awm in subwiki . Between step 2 and step 3 of awm the translations are damaged . See attach . Stack trace shows the following :

      "
      2016-10-18 15:25:40,044 http://ramona-n751jx:8080/xwiki/wiki/mynewwiki/edit/firsttest/WebHome?wizard=true&editor=inline&template=AppWithinMinutes.LiveTableTemplate&AppWithinMinutes.LiveTableClass_0_class=firsttest.Code.firsttestClass&title=%24doc.documentReference.lastSpaceReference.name&parent=Main.WebHome WARN .o.i.DefaultObservationManager - The [org.xwiki.localization.wiki.internal.ComponentDocumentTranslationBundle] listener is overwritting a previously registered listener [org.xwiki.localization.wiki.internal.ComponentDocumentTranslationBundle] since they both are registered under the same id [localization.bundle.document:mynewwiki:firsttest.Code.firsttestTranslations]. In the future consider removing a Listener first if you really want to register it again.
      "

      1. bug-initializing.gif
        704 kB
      2. from gui.png
        143 kB
      3. initializing.png
        12 kB

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Marius Dumitru Florea added a comment -

          But I wonder why PropUpdateAction was calling flushCache() initially. Must have been for a reason.

          Show
          Marius Dumitru Florea added a comment - But I wonder why PropUpdateAction was calling flushCache() initially. Must have been for a reason.
          Hide
          Thomas Mortagne added a comment -

          Must have been for a reason.

          The old code was bypassing cache store so it had to reset it. I fixed this hack to use proper API.

          Show
          Thomas Mortagne added a comment - Must have been for a reason. The old code was bypassing cache store so it had to reset it. I fixed this hack to use proper API.
          Hide
          Guillaume Delhumeau added a comment - - edited
          • I've created XWIKI-13856 about this flushCache() problem
          • I don't reproduce the current problem about translations on a 8.4-SNAPSHOT when I remove flushCache.
          • I reproduce the problem about translations on a 8.3
          • Removing flushCache() actually fixes the problem on 8.3 too.
          Show
          Guillaume Delhumeau added a comment - - edited I've created XWIKI-13856 about this flushCache() problem I don't reproduce the current problem about translations on a 8.4-SNAPSHOT when I remove flushCache. I reproduce the problem about translations on a 8.3 Removing flushCache() actually fixes the problem on 8.3 too.
          Hide
          Guillaume Delhumeau added a comment -
          Show
          Guillaume Delhumeau added a comment - According to Thomas Mortagne , flushCache() should have no effect on translations. Indeed, I see nothing in the code that suggests that ( https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/7b9e75528d8231a3ac47562ca9b8da705c68c104/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-oldcore/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/XWiki.java#L3072-L3072 )
          Hide
          Guillaume Delhumeau added a comment -

          Reproduced on 7.4.5, and fixed the same way.

          Show
          Guillaume Delhumeau added a comment - Reproduced on 7.4.5, and fixed the same way.

            People

            • Assignee:
              Guillaume Delhumeau
              Reporter:
              Buzila Vlad
            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              6 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:
                Date of First Response: