- in a document add an info macro (warning, success, error have the same issue)
- inside this macro, add a paragraph, save, view. The spacing of the box is symetric wrt content of the box
- edit, add a second paragraph in the box (by leaving an empty line between the two blocks of text. Save, view.
- Symetric spacing wrt content of the box
- on the bottom of the box there is slighly more whitespace than on the top of the box.
See the screenshots.
The cause for this seems to be the way paragraphs (p elements) are spaced wrt surrounding elements:
- on colibri there used to be a margin of 0.5em on top and 0.5em on bottom
- on flamingo there is only one spacing, on the bottom, of 10px
This does not reproduce for only one paragraph because when there is only one paragraph in an infobox no p element is added.