Uploaded image for project: 'XWiki Platform'
  1. XWiki Platform
  2. XWIKI-14092

Chinese characters will be replaced by # when exporting a page to PDF

    Details

    • Difficulty:
      Unknown
    • Documentation:
      N/A
    • Documentation in Release Notes:
      N/A
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      I'm using the xwiki v9.1.2 and I found that when exporting a page to PDF, the non-English characters will be replaced by "#".

      I spent a lot of time searching in jira.xwiki.org and found that there's similar issues like XWIKI-4724 and XWIKI-1609. However, non of the solutions work on me.

      Finally I found this commit log in github - https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/commit/437f28bee5545670b2478c93498f2f261a021aa5 and I manually create a fop-config.xml file in xwiki\WEB-INF\classes folder, with the "<auto-detect/>" not commented out. Then the problem solved.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                tmortagne Thomas Mortagne
                Reporter:
                Billtec Billtec
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                3 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:
                  Date of First Response: