If I create a new page, delete it and recreate a new page, the page name (and locatio) are wrong (the new page use the old page name).
Step to reproduce with xwiki 8.4.4 jetty package:
- http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/create/Main/WebHome - Create the page:
- Title of the new page: MyPageToDelete and location: Home
- Create and Save And View
- on the new page: http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/MyPageToDelete/
Delete - "Yes, please delete this page"
- on same location that "The page has been deleted" - click on "Create"
- on http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/create/MyPageToDelete/WebHome
title: Mypage and change location: "home" OR any other location - MyPage, "Create" - "Save and View"
- the new page create location is "http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/MyPageToDelete/" and Title is "MyPage"
The location must be: "http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/MyPage/" or "http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/MyNewlocation/choosen/MyPage/"