Steps to reproduce:
- Create a parent page e.g. myspace
- Create 2 child pages e.g. page1.dot and page2.dot
- For page page1.dot create a child page e.g. page3.dot, and for the last a child page page5.dot
- Export as HTML myspace with all pages
- Open the Index.html page from the downloaded folder (un-zip)
- Open a page e.g. page5.dot
- Click on the Watchlist
- Click on the tree view from the breadcrumb
- Click on the Tags
Expected results: There is no documentation on expected results for the HTML export so I would expect the functionality/UI to be as close as possible to the original.
Actual results: The watchlist UI is changed, the tree view doesn't open anything and when Tags is clicked on IE and Chrome it gives Server Error, which I would expect as there no connection, but on Firefox we get an screen shot of the page itself.