Pull Request accepted
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any XWiki page, (e.g. "Sandbox.WebHome") with the browser's dev tools (Inspect) opened on the Network tab
- Observe the request to load the comments docextras tab using a "POST" method on "http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/get/Sandbox/WebHome?xpage=xpart&vm=commentsinline.vm"
- Requests to get information (i.e. not alter the state) should be done using the HTTP "GET" method, even/specially if they are performed on the "/get/" URL XWikiAction.
- Knowledge of HTML
- Basic understanding of Apache Velocity and the way XWiki filesystem skins are structured
- Loading each tab in the docextras bottom section of a page (when clicking on a tab or when loading the page initially) must generate a "GET" HTTP request, which should be easily observed in the Network tab of the browser's development tools.