1. The user is presented with a form and selects "XWiki Table" as the data source type.
2. The user fills in an edit-box with the full name of the page that contains the table. Initially the edit-box is filled with the full name of the current page, and as the user types something in, the edit-box presents possible options to the user (auto completion). This auto completion happens one dot-separated component at a time.
3. The user in presented with a graphical representation of all the XWiki tables in the selected page.
4. The user selects either a table as a whole, or a range in a table.
5. The user may select other optional parameters of the data source (e.g., filtering).
6. The user selects the "Finish" button and the new data source is created.