Affects Version/s: 9.11.2, 10.1-rc-1
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox v.58, using a local instance XWiki 10.1 RC1 on PostgreSQL 10
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Preconditions: The XWiki instance has the Mail Sending configured. An user is created and has a valid e-mail address set on its profile.
- Login as user (U1)
- Set 'Display hidden pages' to YES from user's profile
- Click on the Watchlist bell
- Click on Settings, in the right side of Notifications
- Select Daily for 'Email Frequency' and Standard for 'Details of the changes'
- In the 'Applications' section set all Notifications to ON (e.g. for Pages, both for 'Notification menu' and for 'E-mail')
- Login as Admin
- Create and then update a hidden page (tick 'Hidden page' in edit mode)
- Create and update a normal (unhidden) page
- Trigger the "Notifications daily email" job from Scheduler.WebHome
- Login with the user (U1)
- Click on the Watchlist bell and observe the notifications received
- Check user's (U1) received emails
The events (create/update) done by the Admin on the respective pages (hidden and unhidden) page are displayed both on Notification Menu and on the e-mail received.
The events related to the hidden page are displayed only on user's Notification Menu. In the e-mail received, only the events related to the unhidden page are displayed.
I've tested also on XWiki 9.11.2 and the issue can be reproduced.