Preconditions: The XWiki instance has the Mail Sending configured. An user (e.g. U1) is created and has a valid e-mail address set on its profile.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as U1
- Go to Notifications > Settings
- Set all Pages Notifications to ON
- Login as Admin
- Create the following page hierarchy: /aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/
- Trigger the "Notifications daily email" job (as set by default in user's profile) from Scheduler.WebHome
- Check the notification email received by the user U1
In the email notification received by U1, the TOC displays the page hierarchy correctly, as created by Admin ('aaa' is the parent, 'bbb' is child of 'aaa', 'ccc' is child of 'bbb' and 'ddd' is child of 'ccc').
The page hierarchy is incorrectly displayed in TOC: 'aaa' is the parent and 'bbb', 'ccc', 'ddd' are all children of 'aaa' (screenshot attached). However, in the breadcrumbs, the page hierarchy is properly displayed.