Affects Version/s: 10.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to repdroduce:
- Install an existing macro extension, e.g. the (inexistent) HelloWorldMacro 1.0, whose id is "hello" and which is defined in the page "XWiki.HelloWorldMacro".
- Move this macro into page "Macros.HelloWorldMacro"
- From this new page, release a new version of the macro: HelloWorldMacro 2.0.
- In a new wiki, install HelloWorldMacro 1.0.
- Create a page invoking this macro ("hello/")
- In this wiki, upgrade to HelloWorld 2.0 by specifying that the pages of HelloWorldMacro 1.0 should be removed.
- Visit the previously created page invoking the macro.
Actual result: the page displays "Unknown macro: hello/".
Expected result: the page displays the rendered macro.
Note: saving manually the page containing the definition of HelloWorldMacro 2.0 resolves the problem. The issue might be due to the fact that the old page macro is deleted only after the new one is installed. The deletion might result in the unregistration of the macro id.