Steps to reproduce:
- Create a subwiki with option "Both global and local users are available in the wiki"
- In a private window, access to the subwiki and click on "Log-In"
- On the Log-in page, click on "Forgot your password?"
- Put the email address of a Global user.
- Even if this user is registered in the farm and has access to the wiki, the following message is displayed "The *** user does not exist"
It causes issues in a farm with several subwikis, and users sometimes forgetting their passwords. When they try to connect to a subwiki and want to recover their password, they don't manage to retrieve it.
Possible workaround: If the login is known as a global user one, redirect to the main wiki login page.