- xwiki:Main.WebHome (en, fr, ca, pt_BR)
- xwiki.FlamingoThemes.* (other 22 entries)
- org.xwiki.test.webstandards.CustomDutchWebGuidelinesValidationTest.Validating HTML5 Dutch Web Guidelines validity for: xwiki:FlamingoThemes.Cerulean executed with credentials Admin:admin (from org.xwiki.test.webstandards.AllTests)
- ERROR: The use of iframes is not allowed.
- Dutch Guidelines: validateRpd12s1()
- R-pd.12.1 "Do not use frames on websites. This applies to regular frames in framesets as well as iframes."
- VAR1: Remove the Homepage video
- VAR2: Make exceptions for Main.WebHome, Help.Videos and FlamingoThemes.*.
- There is no other way except using iframes to embed YouTube videos. A solution would be to put images as placeholders and load with JS the video but that would fake it somehow, plus it's additional code that needs to be written.
- But in the case of FlamingoThemes, the iframes are needed in order to have the Preview.