The editing lock is not released in some case, to reproduce follow these steps :
On a MULTILINGUAL wiki
- Create a test page Sandbox.testCancelButton
- Set the original language of the page to default ('')
- Translate the page to another language, for example FR
- Edit the FR translation in wysiwyg
- Using another user and on another browser try to edit the FR translation of the page created above, normally the page will be locked in edition.
- Now, go back to the initial browser to the page edited on step 2 and click on the cancel button at the bottom of the page.
- Go back to the 2nd browser and refresh the locked page and see the results
Expected result: The page is not locked anymore and the user can edit the page
Actual result: The page is still locked