- Import the attached XAR: it defines an XClass containing a unique property which is a Static List allowing multiple values separated by |.
- Open the Backslash page in object editor and edit it so that the current value of the property is:
- See the Backslash in view mode
- The value list of the property is displayed, it should contain 3 elements:
\, / and Foo
- The list contain 2 values:
\|/ and Foo.
- is related to
XWIKI-17000 Two concatenated separators are creating null values in list
- relates to
XWIKI-16992 Possible NPE when calling ListClass.getStringFromList with a list containing null values