The information tab doesn't provide the right locale information when displaying a document in a multi-lingual wiki with ?language= in the URL (so root locale). See screenshot example.
- Setup a wiki to multilingual (english, french for example)
- Create a page with None locale
- Navigate to that page and display the information tab
- The information tab is displaying the a None locale for the current document
- The information tab displays as Locale of the document, the current locale of the UI and it provides a link to the None locale which drives to the current document and provides same info.