- Setup the servlet engine to support backslashes in URLs
- On administration > Edition > Name strategies remove "\" from the forbidden characters in page names
- Create a new empty template wiki and leave it empty
- Go in the template wiki and create a page with a "\" in its path
- Create a new wiki from the template you just edited
- The wiki creation UI displays that it's successfully created
- The UI get stuck very quickly during the wiki creation
Old description with other steps:
We serialize in JSON all the job logs to be able to display them to the users, but apparently when a stack trace concerning a file is outputted in the logs, it break JSON serialization on Windows.
See the attached JSON.
- Create a page with the following snippet:
- Call the page with get action and ?outputSyntax=plain, e.g.:
- the produced JSON is correct
- the following broken JSON:
Edit: actually the snippet is even easier to write:
shouldn't create any line break.