How to reproduce:
- make a local instance of XWiki, on 12.6.4
- create a dashboard on the wiki and edit a gadget on the dashboard
- upgrade that instance to 12.6.5
- after upgrade, go to the dashboard in question
- edit the dashboard and click the pencil button on the top right cornet of one of the gadgets
- the gadget edit popup displays properly and allows to edit the parameters of the gadget used
- the edit popup does not get displayed, the pencil button becomes a loading icon that keeps on loading
The following errors are displayed in the console:
the source of the call, the
is loaded from cache by my browser and this is the reason for the error. However, that jsx, like other jsx ressources of the platform, should auto refresh on upgrade (the version of the wiki should be pased as parameter or something).
I reproduced this on Vivaldi and Firefox. I didn't try to reproduce it all over again on Chrome, I guess the cache was just empty when I tried.