Affects Version/s: 12.10.7, 13.4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 91, using a local instance of XWiki 13.4 (PostgreSQL 13/ Tomcat)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Create some subwikis
- Grant Wiki Creation right to an user and create also one or more subwikis with the user
- Go to Drawer > Wiki Index
- In Owner column, filter by an username (Admin or user that created the subwikis)
- Try to go back to "no filter" state in order to display back all entries in the table
The user is able to quickly remove the Owner filter and to display again all entries in the table by having two options:
- an "All" option at the top of the filter drop-down (which is the better option, taking into consideration the type of the filter - drop-down)
- deleting the filtered username manually from the Owner filter box
In XWiki 12.10.7, currently, after deleting the filtered username, the entries are not displayed back, the only option being to navigate again to WikiManager page - it's XWIKI-18737.
In XWiki 13.4 the entries are displayed back by deleting the filtered username, but since the filter box has a drop-down list, an "All" option is expected at its top.
The "All" option should be implemented in all tables that have a drop-down type filter with selectable choices.