Affects Version/s: 12.10.1
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 91, using a local instance of XWiki 12.10.7 (Jetty/HSQL)
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Create some users
- Create some groups
- Create an AWM with "User" and "Group" fields
- Add the "User" and "Group" fields as Live table columns in "Step 4 - Customize your application home page"
- Add some entries in the AWM application
- In AWM home page Live table, filter by an user or by a group
- Delete the filtered username or group in order to display back all entries in the table
All entries are displayed back in the table.
Nothing happens, the rest of the entries are not displayed back.
Since there is no "All" option in the User or Group filters drop-down, in order to display again all entries in the table it's needed to manually navigate again to the AWM home page.
I've attached an example from the WikiManager table on XWiki 12.10.7.