Affects Version/s: 13.5
Fix Version/s: None
Apparently it's not possible to filter a livetable when using a "suggest" type for the column, if the reference is stored with a full reference, including the wiki part. I understand the reason behind it (comparison of a compact reference against a full reference) but I think it's a bug: when using a compact reference as a filter in the wiki, the full references of the same wiki should be matched.
- Import the attached XAR
- Open XWIKI-18809 page and filter the LiveTable for Home page (corresponding to Main.WebHome, see the attached screenshot)
Manual Reproduction steps:
- Create an XClass with a Page property
- Add a new xobject of the new xclass and fill the property with a full reference including the wiki part (e.g. "xwiki:Main.WebHome")
- Create a new livetable for the new xclass, like this:
- Try to filter the "pageProperty" column by searching and selecting for "Home" (corresponding to Main.WebHome)
- The "xwiki:Main.WebHome" should still be displayed once the filter is applied since it's matching the same page
- The data is filtered out because the data only matches compact reference: if the reference is stored without the wiki part, it's working properly.