Affects Version/s: 11.1, 13.4.3, 12.10.9, 13.7
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 92, using a local instance of XWiki 13.7 on MariaDB 10.6, Tomcat 9.0.53
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create an user (U1)
- Login as U1 (advanced user)
- Create a page (e.g. Pag1)
- Create a WebHome (non-terminal) child to this page (Pag1/Pag2/)
- On Pag2, click 'More Actions' > 'Move / Rename'
- Tick 'Rename as Terminal Page'
- Click 'Rename'
- Go again to Pag2, click 'More Actions'
- Observe the options available under 'Manage' section
Since the renamed (now Terminal) 'Pag2' page was initially created by the same user (U1), on 'More Actions' > 'Manage' drop-down section, the 'Move / Rename' and 'Delete' actions are also available.
The user U1 has available only the 'Copy' action.
If the page Pag2 is created from the beginning as Terminal, the 'Move / Rename' and 'Delete' actions are present.
The issue reproduces also on older XWiki versions, including XWiki 11.1, but could not reproduce it on XWiki 11.0.3.