How to reproduce:
- create an application, with one or more computed fields (the standard title and content from AWM or any other computed field)
- add some pages of that application (pages with one of more objects of that class in them)
- in the database (in storage), there are only entries for the non-computed fields, each in their dedicated table, as the model describes
- for each computed field and for each object in pages:
- in the table xwikiproperties there will be an entry specifying the type "com.xpn.xwiki.objects.StringProperty" in the class type column
- in the table xwikistrings , there will be an entry for the computed field (with XWS_NAME set to the computed field) and with empty value.