This bug concerns the configuration of xar extension pages in the pom of an extension, as described here https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/XARPlugin#HDocumentstypes (see https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Extension%20Module/Extensions/XAR/#HStandardtypes for existing types).
How to reproduce:
- create an extension that depends on the standard flavor
- add a Main.WebHome page and/or XWiki.XWikiPreferences page to this extension
- configure different entry types for these pages than the default ones, for example:
- install this custom extension, even after having already installed the standard flavor
- upon install with extension manager, the entry types from the pom are respected: Main.WebHome behaves as customizable, XWikiPreferences behaves as default.
- upon install with extension manager, the entry types from the pom are not respected: Main.WebHome behaves as demo, XWikiPreferences behaves as configuration.