Uploaded image for project: 'XWiki Platform'
  1. XWiki Platform
  2. XWIKI-3526

Macro names with special chars don't work

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Tests:
      Unit
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      Not sure if this is due to the way I've setup my macro, but it seems like a macro name with a hyphen seems to fail. The components.xml file I have is the following (trimmed for brevity):

      <component>
        <role>org.xwiki.rendering.macro.Macro</role>
        <role-hint>link-creator</role-hint>
        <implementation>org.foo.bar.LinkCreatorMacro</implementation>
      ...
      </component>
      

      When I try to utilize this macro in my document, I put something like this:

      {{link-creator foo="bar"}}foobar{{/link-creator}}
      

      When I check the content variable (the String passed into the execute() method) of this macro, it seems to be set to everything from "foobar" till the end of the document (i.e. content = "foobar{{/link-creator}}").

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            vmassol Vincent Massol
            Reporter:
            orangerd Lewis Denizen
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:
              Date of First Response: