1.9 M1, 1.8.2
Internet Explorer 6, 7
Edit in wiki editor, insert:
* foo * bar
Load in WYSIWYG mode and try to add a link that touches the end of the * foo item by one of the following means:
- select the entire item with double click
- select the entire item using the mouse
- select the entire item using the keyboard
- select the ending part of it ("oo" or "o") using the mouse
- select the ending part of it using the keyboard
Clicking the Link menu item, would result in the following:
- either the link menu items are not enabled.
XWIKI-3777takes place and the list is messed up (list items added, link added on multiple list items, etc)
If a space is added at the end of the list item, and then the word is selected (by any means described above), everything works fine.
This issue was noticed on 1.8.3 and 1.8.2 but I suspect is older than this. When link was available by default in a toolbar button, the button used to be disabled in such situations.
- is related to
XWIKI-3760 When the caret is at the end of paragraph in IE style is applied to the next paragraph