Since last version, the creation of a workspace or a subwiki takes a very long time.
I have measured the following times:
- install workspaces template - 6.35 minutes
- creating a workspace subwiki - 5 minutes
- instaling old XEM template - 4:19 minutes
- creating old XEM instance - 4:56
I haven't put this as a blocker because the functionality isn't lost, it's just very slow. So slow that users might think something went wrong and the wki is stuck
UPDATE: I have a VM which uses an older Ubuntu version (any MySQL also) and I get the process of installation and workspace creation at around 30 seconds.
It seems that the difference between the MySQL versions has a huge impact:
- slow creation time MySQL Version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.24, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.2
- normal creation time MySQL Veersion: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.54, for debian-linux-gnu (i686) using readline 6.2