Affects Version/s: 6.1-rc-1
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
- Go to Administration - Page Elements
- In the 'Document metadata visibility' set 'Show Document Annotations' from 'No' to 'Yes'
- Problem 1: see prb1.png -
- Problem 2: see prb2.png -
The 'Annotations' entry which should lead to the Annotations viewer is missing the icon.
- Problem 3: see prb3.png
'?viewer=annotations' is not implemented. If you write '?viewer=annotationsinline' it will work. So one of the solution is to create an annotations viewer that is consistent with the other viewers (comments, history, etc.. This is an older problem since we did the Comments and Annotations merging.
Future Ideas and Usability Notes:
- these items should not be tackled by this issue, but I want to mention them:
- Some Colbiri users might find it strange that the shortcuts entry that kept the context, now it direct to a specific viewer
- Viewer entries in the menu occupy a lot of space and as long as we keep adding new entries in the 'More actions' menu, we might need to display them in a submenu.