As an administrator user, I am trying to modify my own profile, as following:
- I log into my account
- I access "Administer Wiki".
- I access "Users & Rights" -> Users
- I click on the pencil icon for my own user.
- I make new alterations to my Personal Information profile, and hit the "Save" button.
- When I check the content of my profile, the new modifications are not found.
However, if I make the modifications to my own profile via XWiki/admin (accessing it by clicking on my profile picture), the new modifications are correctly saved and visible later on.
I have also tested editing the profile of a different user (admin and non-admin) from Users & Rights -> Users, and their modifications are also being correctly saved.