Affects Version/s: 8.4.5, 10.5
Fix Version/s: None
Create any app from AWM for example, but the issue will be there I think (I extrapolate, I haven't tested all cases) in all document that is edited in inline and had objects.
- An app Bikes is created from AWM. The description property is XWikiContent.
- A new entry is created - bike-view.png -.
- Let's highlighted a word in the description, started to add an annotation - bike-annotation-add.png - and added an annotation - bike-annotation-added.png -.
- The annotation is not added on the word but at the end of the document.
- The clic on the word in the comment automatically created during the annotation creation does not work. The user is not sent to the word in the content.
- Then if the user adds a 2nd annotation on another word - bike-annotation-add-2.png -, the annotation is added at the end of the document, same as previously and the first annotation is not reachable anymore - bike-annotation-added-2.png -.
If annotations work only XWiki standard document, that's very limited... and quite unusable.
Can it be improved? Or disable annotations in Apps?