Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, IE11, using a local instance XWiki 10.8 on MySQL 5.7
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create 1 user on the Main wiki (e.g. U1)
- Create a new subwiki with 'Both global and local users are available in the wiki'
- On the subwiki, go to Administer Wiki > Users & Rights > Users
- Under 'Add or invite users to wiki' section, click in the Username text box
- Select the user from the Main Wiki (e.g. U1)
- Click 'Invite'
The user's (U1) and Admin's names are properly displayed in the 'Candidates' section.
The name of the user and Admin are displayed as HTML code.
This issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 10.7.
- is related to
XWIKI-15452 Use auto-suggestion on xproperties that can support it