Affects Version/s: 10.11.8
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 64-bit, Chrome 75, XWiki 10.11.8 Standard
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure the standard wiki with LibreOffice (188.8.131.52 used in this case)
- Create a new page selecting Type - Page from Office
- Select the attached document (004-[FREE]-French-Sanskrit-Tables-NoHeader-250Pages-DOCX.docx) - which is a document with page size A3 landscape oriented.
- Import (Can have the Filter style selected or deselected)
- Access the page
- Click on More actions > Export > Export as RTF / ODT
- Open each document - for ODT select View > Normal from the menu to view it as a printable page
Expected results: The page is exported as RTF / ODT and all the content is visible.
Actual results: The 5th column of the table is cut off in the middle making it impossible to read the full text on a normal A4 page, changing the page to a A3 makes the full table visible.