Affects Version/s: 10.11.8, 11.10.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 64-bit, Chrome 75, XWiki 10.11.8 Standard
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure the standard wiki with LibreOffice (126.96.36.199 used in this case)
- Create a new page selecting Type - Page from Office
- Select the attached document (002-[TEST]English-wide-table-XWikiDatabase-1SheetXLSX.xlsx)
- Import the file with style filter deselected/selected
Expected results: The file is imported properly.
Actual results: The file takes a very long time to import, keeps loading, and then errors appear in the wiki page and in the console.
When I first tried to import the file I got https://up1.xwikisas.com/#27um21ti2EHJNc5FcyKxfQ
The second time I've changed the Java Memory in Windows (-Xmx2048m) - http://www.messiahpsychoanalyst.org/wikihow/index.php/How_to_Increase_Java_Memory_in_Windows and I got in the wiki console:
And in the XWiki page: https://up1.xwikisas.com/#8fgGFHD2wuNVf3C6gN-ZGQ
I've imported other excel files with no issue but this seems to have issues.