- get jetty+hsqldb
- access the wiki with http://127.0.0.1:8080/xwiki
- edit http://127.0.0.1:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiServerXwiki and make sure:
- the PORT is empty (or -1)
- the ALIAS is "localhost"
tree.min.css contains the following at runtime:
When https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/2359341cb50df1fc2df2d981ffad01b98a20f05a/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-oldcore/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/web/XWikiServletURLFactory.java#L806 is called we have:
- originalURL = http://localhost:8080
- surl = http://localhost/xwiki/resources/icons/xwiki/spinner.gif?cache-version=1585234810000
The issue is that the original URL for the webjar thread is not empty (it contains http://localhost:8080), and since our default main wiki descriptor doesn't have the port set, it generates a URL with http://localhost/. Thus "!surl.startsWith(this.originalURL.toString()" is true.