Affects Version/s: 12.5-rc-1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, IE11, using a local instance of XWiki 12.5 RC1 on MySQL 8.0, Tomcat 9.0.36
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as an user (e.g. U1)
- Go to Notifications Settings
- In the Applications Preferences set all Pages Notifications ON (both for "Notification menu" and for E-mail)
- Click on the Notifications bell
- Make sure the Watch Notifications Toggles are ON
- Login as Admin
- Go to user's profile and click 'Disable this account'
- Create a page, edit it and then comment it
- Login with the user (U1)
- Observe the Notifications list
The notifications list displays: 'No notifications available!' and the notifications count is not displayed, as the user's account is currently disabled.
The count still displays the number of events from the list (3). When clicking on the Notifications bell, a small (blank) part of the list is displayed.