Affects Version/s: 12.7-rc-1, 12.9
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 82, using a local instance of XWiki 12.9 on Oracle 19c, Tomcat 9.0.39
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open the XWiki instance with Firefox (82) or IE11 (browser at 100% zoom view)
- Login as Admin
- Go to Administer Wiki > Users & Rights > Rights
- Observe the placement of the 'Groups' and 'Users' options in the table
- Create a subwiki
- Go to subwiki's Administration > Users & Rights > Rights
- Observe the placement of the 'Search filter:' box
On Main Wiki Administration > Users & Rights > Rights, 'Groups' and 'Users' options are displayed in a single line.
On subwiki's Administration Rights, the 'Search filter:' box is placed in line with the text, to be consistent with 'Search scope:' box.
On Main Wiki's Administration > Rights, the "Groups' and 'Users' options are displayed stacked (Groups above Users).
This reproduces only on Firefox (82) and IE11, on Chrome and Edge they are displayed in a single line.
On subwiki's Administration > Users & Rights > Rights, the 'Search filter:' box is placed under 'Search filter:' text. This reproduces on all browsers.
Also, on the Administration Rights section (on Main and subwiki) is displayed a dot in the upper left, which reproduces as well on all browsers.
These issues could not be reproduced on XWiki 12.6.4.