Affects Version/s: 11.10.12, 12.6.5, 12.10
Component/s: Flamingo Skin
Environment:Windows 10, Chrome 87, XWiki 12.6.5, 11.10.12
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
Steps to reproduce:
- Access Administer Wiki from the Drawer
- Click Content > Localization
- Select Yes from the multilingual drop-down menu
- Select French, English, Romanian under "Supported languages", Default Language > English
- Click Save
- Create a new page
- Edit it in WYSIWYG mode
- Add some text in the title and the content of the Original en page
- Click Save
- Click on one of the language you want to translate to, in the "Page Translations" panel eg. fr
- Add some text in the title and content of the fr page
- Click Save / Enregistrer
Expected results: The translation page is saved as expected.
Actual results: A Version conflict box appears, mixing the original English page with the French translation.
NOTE : This issue doesn't reproduce when using the Existing translations from the Page Translations panel. I think this was fixed in XWIKI-18053
On the Sandbox pages when using what is under "Translate this page" (in this case ro) the issue reproduces
Works good when using the Existing translations
Version conflict when using a new translation
Issue was reproduced by Ilie Andriuta also.