Preconditions: Have the Menu Application 7.4.6 extension installed
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new entry in the Menu application
- In the Menu Structure create a new menu e.g. Test
- Create a submenu for Test with a very long name e.g. Testinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
- Create other submenus like in the "MenuStructure" image attached e.g. test 10, test11, test12, test13 (all plain text)
- Select "After the Page Header" in the Menu Display Location
- Click Save & View
- Observe the Test menu and all it's submenus
Expected results: The name of the submenus that are long are wrapped and the ones that are plain text have margins like the others.
Actual results: The longer names are overflowing and the final submenus that are plain text don't have any left margin alignment.
- is related to
XWIKI-12671 The long submenu items are overflowing the box of the menu